Border update.webp
  • You may be able to return to Australia if you have been nominated by your education institution under an approved International Student Arrival Plan

  • Initially, International Student Arrival Plans will prioritise the return of continuing higher education students to complete their qualifications. This includes final year students who need to complete practical placements and higher degree research students.


Nomination of students

  • State and territory governments will determine which education institutions and students can take part in an International Student Arrival Plan. Th

  • Education institutions will identify international students who may be eligible to return to Australia under an approved plan.

If you are holding a student visa and currently overseas, what should you do?
You should contact your education provider to find out more information and discuss if you can be included in an International Student Arrival Plan. Your education provider will be able to provide more advice and will notify you if you have been approved for return and provided a travel exemption.

Read more:

If your Visa is expiring or you have visa related concern, you can contact RACC.

In regards to any Migration/Education/Study-related query, please book a FREE Online Consultation with us:

(Registered Migration Agent, MARN1572961, MARN1172003)