Regional Sponsor Visa (Subclass 491/190) Open for Application in Northern Territory:
Northern Territory Government visa nomination (Subclass 491/190) has been opened for application since 09th
Eligibility Criteria for NT nomination:
meet the Australian Government requirements to be granted the visa
be nominated by the government of NT
be able to meet all other Australian Government visa requirements for permanent residence including age, health and character
Applicants can find your category below
Applicants living in the NT:
- You must provide bank statement for the past six months prior to your application, which demonstrates your everyday spending.
- You must provide your payslips for the past six months from a NT employer
Applicants from outside Australia:
- You must provide evidence of full-time employment in your nominated occupation for at least 12 months.
- You must provide evidence that you have done detailed research into living and working in the NT to show that you have a realistic knowledge of Northern Territory.
Applicants form other states in Australia:
- You must provide evidence of your financial capacity to settle in the state
- You must provide evidence about your support networks in the state.
Book a FREE consultation to find out your eligibility for Regional Sponsor visa in NT