top of page

Migration pathway and Study options for Nursing, Teaching and Chef Course


Do you know that you may be eligible to get a positive Migration Skills Assessment as an Early Childhood Teacher without meeting English score requirement if you have studied 4 years in a higher level (University) in Australia?

If you fall short on the 4 years by a year, completion of this 1 Year course will make you eligible to meet the criterion without English score.
Read more:

Learn more about 1 Year Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education:


There's a difference between Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse. Both occupations are in high demand across multiple states.

  • Apply for the enrolled nurse course without English score

  • Master of Nursing without Nursing background

  • 2 Years accelerated Bachelor of Nursing

  • Up to 30% Scholarship

Read more

Along with these 2 occupations, Social workers, community workers, Chef and Trade occupations also are in high demand in Australia. You can now become a Community Worker and attain a positive migration Skills assessment with a 2 year accredited course (starting from only $9,000/year)
Community worker course and migration options:

Master courses

Other popular Master courses include: Master of Social Work, Master of Laboratory Medicine, Master of Occupational Therapy, Master of Engineering/IT, Master in Food Science etc.
Read more:

In regards to course change, apply for a new course, book a FREE Phone Consultation with our team via this link:


We will call you on your booked time. 
Our team speaks multiple languages including English, Hokkein, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, Malay, Bengali, Vietnamese, Bisaya, Indonesian etc.

Internship opportunity
We have an opening for a Sales/Marketing/HR internship position for final year students.
Please send resume to


Job Opportunity (Sales Consultant)
Find detail:

Send resume to

Different States have their own occupation list, to be eligible to apply for Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189), your nominated occupation needs to be in the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). However, if the occupation is in the Short-Term list, you can still be eligible to apply through State and Regional Sponsorship.

Find out Official Occupation List here for different states

Check out Migration pathway, Study options and the latest PR invitation rounds for the most in-demand Occupations:

Detailed PR Pathway Zoom Session (Consultation) 
Plan your PR the right way as timing is very important. It is better if you have an understanding of all your plausible options and then prepare for your PR journey. 
You can book a PR pathway Consultation with our Registered Migration Agent (MARN1572961)
Book a zoom session here:

bottom of page