top of page

Benefits of studying in Regional Victoria

Benefits of studying in regional victoria

Temporary Graduate visa holders (post-study workstream) who have graduated from a regional educational institution and have lived in regional Australia on their 1st Temporary Graduate Visa will be eligible for a 2nd Temporary Graduate Visa.


The Visa condition will require ongoing residence in a regional area. 

The applicant must live and study in the designated area in the study and Temporary Graduate Visa period.


3 Categories have been specified for Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) Eligibility:

Category 1

  • Regular Temporary Graduate Visa Duration continues.

  • ‘Major Cities’ of Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane do not receive any regional incentives

Category 2

  • 1 additional Year of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

  • Classified Designated Areas for ‘Category 2’: Cities and Major Regional Centres’ of Perth, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart

Category 3

  • 2 additional  Years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

  • Up to 5 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa TR 485

  • Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas

  •  Dedicated 11,200 regional places are under dedicated Category 3

What are considered regional area?

Metro cities like Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Tasmania all are considered Regional area. Also near by places from  Melbourne CBD such as Geelong, Ballarat, Bendigo, Pakenham all are considered Regional Area.

Benefits of studying in Regional Victoria​

  • Considerably less required points to get PR invitation

  • Up to 5 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

  • Higher chances to become eligible for subclass 190 and subclass 491.

Study in Regional Victoria

Following are few of the major occupations which received invitation in Victoria recently.

Victoria State sponsor Eligibility

Study options in Regional Victoria

RACC is a registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN1572961) and an Education Agent. We are affiliated with schools across Australia including Regional Victoria. You can choose to enrol for popular courses like, Diploma of Community Service, Master of Social Work, Diploma of Nursing, IT, Engineering, Business and multiple other courses. Find few of the popular study options in Regional Victoria:

To know find more options, book a Free Consultation with our team via this link:

At RACC, we do not charge any service fee for student visa application.


  • RACC Education & Migration Services

  • 15+ years of experience

  • We can help you with applying for all Visa and Courses

  • No service charge for student visa application*

  • 4.9 out of 5 customer satisfaction (Google Rating)

  • Our Team speak multiple languages

  • English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesia, Malay, Bangla, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.


  • You can now apply for 3 years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) after completing  a Post-Graduate coursework (Master) and,

  • 2 years for eligible VET courses (Trade/Cookery)

Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

Follow us on Social Media to stay updated with Migration news, changes, and Scholarships.

Book Consultation

To know more about your Permanent Residency Pathway/Visa or options, connect with Registered Migration Agents (MARN1572961) and Education Agents:

Book Phone/WhatsApp/Zoom Consultation at:

Master of eLearning
IG-RACC-_instagram_-_3_ (1).webp
Commercial Cookery
Student Visa Application
bottom of page