Student Visa Extension

Visa Expiring soon?

If your current Visa is expiring soon and you are willing to apply for a student visa, you need to apply for this Visa before your current visa expires. Overstaying your current Visa is a breach of Visa condition.

It is recommended to apply for a new Student Visa or, a Student Visa extension 3-6 months before your current student visa expiry date. However, if you are already late and your student visa is expiring soon have not done so yet, contact us today.

Book an Online Free Consultation:


Following are the common reasons to apply for student visa extension but not limited to:

  • You have commenced a new course

  • Your study period has been extended

  • You have submitted a proposal for Research/PhD but the outcome did not come yet and you would have to wait for the outcome

  • your current visa will expire before you can complete your course due to failed subjects, a Leave of Absence or, a Reduced Study Load.

  • your first visa was canceled administratively by the Department of Home Affairs.


If applying inside Australia, you will be granted a Bridging Visa A (BVA) to lawfully stay in Australia while your visa is processing.

If you want to travel outside Australia while waiting for your visa, you will need to apply for a Bridging Visa B (BVB) for permission to travel.

If applying outside Australia, you will have to wait until your student visa is granted before coming back to Australia. But considering the current circumstances and border restriction, applying students visa from outside of Australia is not certain.


Visa extension could be complex if you do not know the step by step procedure. To stand chance to attain a positive visa outcome, based on your situation and residency, you will need to arrange certain documents like Health Check, Financial Proof, etc.


During this lockdown and uncertain period, to assist you, we are running a promotion and offering Student Visa Extension Service for only $199.

All our Consultations are Online. Call our Hotlines or Book a Free Online  Consultation:

RACC has been operating in Australian for about 20 Years and is a Registered Migration Agent (MARN1572961, MARN1172003) and an Education Agent.

👉 For any inquiry regarding student visa extension, student visa application, course change, school change, visa extension, pr application, tr 485 application, partner visa, regional migration, or any other study/migration-related query, book an Online Consultation:

Genuine Advice You can Trust.


343 Little Collins Street 

Melbourne VIC 3000

Level 7, Suite 715 - 716


Office Hours : 9 am - 6 pm Mon - Fri.

Closed on public holidays

0405 455 972

0474 723 320

0403 534 902


© 2020 RACC Australia; Migration Agent Registration Number (MARN) 1572961 & 1172003