Popular Study Options
EDUCATION >> Popular Study Options >> Master Courses
Master of Nursing
Duration: 24 months
Tuition Fee: starting from $16,150* / semester
Initial Deposit: $17,500*
Eligible to apply for a Temporary Work Visa upon Completion*
People without a Nursing background can apply for the Master of Nursing Course as well.
- Duration: 24 months
- Tuition Fee: $19,750* / semester (every 6 months)
- Initial Deposit: $19,750* / semester (every 6 months
- No Nursing Background / Work Experience / Study required
- Need to conduct a 2-month short course on Anatomy and Physiology
- Eligible to apply for a Temporary Work Visa upon Completion*
- Average Salary: $80,000 per year
- Extra $100 per shift for Master of Nursing Degree holders
The Master of Nursing is designed to prepare students for the role of the registered nurse.
The nursing course subjects including behavioral science, physical science, ethics, and professional subjects related to contemporary nursing practice. After you complete your degree, you will be able to become an effective nursing professional.
🔹 Registered nurse
🔹 Clinical nurse consultant
🔹 Clinical nurse specialist
🔹 Nurse educator
🔹 Nurse manager
🔹 Nurse practitioner
🔹 Rural and remote practice nurse
🟢 At RACC Australia - We do not charge any service fee for Student Visa Application.
▶️ Book a FREE Online Consultation with us to know about the Application process, intake dates, and other study options: