top of page


Student Visa (subclass 500)

This visa is for students who want to come to Australia to study at a registered education institution.

It is applicable for students across all levels from primary schools to Ph.D.

Holding Student Visa (subclass 500), you can:

  • Participate in an eligible course

  • Bring family members to Australia with you

  • You and your family members can generally work a specified number of hours

Student Visa (subclass 500) can be applied when you are in Australia or outside of Australia.

Student Guardian Visa (subclass 590)

International students studying in Australia on a student visa may require a guardian if they are under 18 years old. 

Therefore, this visa is for foreign nationals applying to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

This visa holder is allowed to stay in Australia for the same length of time as the student for whom he/she will be the guardian. This visa permits multiple entries to Australia.


We give the best advice based on your needs


We assess your situation to 

ensure you meet the 



We compile all of your

important documents


We submit your application​

and keep you informed

bottom of page