Parent Visa

If you are a parent of a child or stepchild who, at the time the visa application is lodged, is ‘settled’ and either an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you are eligible for Australian Parent Visas.


But your child must have been lawfully resident in Australia for a reasonable period, normally two years. Although a shorter period can be considered for Australian citizen children if there are compelling and compassionate circumstances.

Contributory Parent Visa (Permanent) (subclass 143)

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Permanent) (subclass 864)

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Temporary) (subclass 884)

Having a consultation with RACC's

Registered Migration Agents

​can minimize the possibility of visa refusal

Don't let your loved ones be at risk.


343 Little Collins Street 

Melbourne VIC 3000

Level 7, Suite 715 - 716


Office Hours : 9 am - 6 pm Mon - Fri.

Closed on public holidays

0405 455 972

0474 723 320

0403 534 902


© 2021 RACC Australia; Migration Agent Registration Number (MARN) 1572961 & 1172003