top of page

Migration Skills Assessment with Diploma courses

To apply for permanent residency, you need to have a positive skills assessment for you nominated occupation. It is comparatively more challenging to attain a skills assessment if your nominated occupation is in the Short-Term Occupation list compared to that of Medium to Long Term Occupation List. 

What is a positive Skills Assessment?
Your Skills (sometimes includes Degree + Work experience) must be accredited by an Australian Skills Assessing body and you must have a positive outcome before applying for Skilled Migration in Australia.

If you are looking to attain a Migration Skills Assessment with a Diploma course and do not want to study Cookery or Health related courses, you may still have other options such as Diploma of Community Service, Trade courses or even IT/Engineering courses. Following are few of the in-demand IT/Engineering diploma courses which you may consider:


Learn more about other in-demand occupations for which, you may possibly attain a positive Migration Skills Assessment with a diploma level courses:

To help you decide and apply for a course, you can book a Free in-person/Phone/WhatsApp consultation with our Education Team via this link:


- 15 years of experience

- We can help you with applying for all Visa and Courses

- No service charge for student visa application*

- Study options all across Australia (in different states)

- Apply from onshore/overseas

- 4.9 out of 5 customer satisfaction

- Our Team speaks multiple languages

English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Hokkein, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc...

- Registered Migration Agents

(MARN1572961, MARN1172003)

bottom of page