(TR 485)

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485), usually known as TR, lets you (international students) work and live in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Holding this visa, you can travel, work, and study in Australia.

​Graduates are only able to apply for the Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant. The visa can only be applied within 6 months after finishing your course.

Early Bird Promotion
We have an Early Bird Promo $200 Off from our regular Service Fee. Now only $490+GTS.
(Avail this price by signing up before 31st December 2021.)

Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) UPDATE!

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Graduates impacted by COVID-19 travel restrictions are now able to apply for and be granted a Temporary Graduate visa outside Australia – they must hold or have held a Student visa in the past 12 months to apply.

This applies to the ones who satisfy the following criteria:

  • Currently offshore/overseas

  • Can not return to Australia due to travel restrictions,

  • Have graduated within the last 12 months,

You can apply for TR 485 from overseas within these 12 months. 

RACC Team can help you apply directly from overseas and also from onshore.
Book your FREE Consultation directly with our Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) team via this link:


This Graduate Visa (Visa 485) is a popular Visa option for International Students after graduation.

Temporary Graduate Visa two streams

Graduate Workstream


Applicable for international students who have graduated with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List released by the Department of Home Affairs. 

A visa granted in this stream will be (usually) valid for 18 months.

Post-Study Workstream


Applicable for international students who graduate with an eligible qualification, and have applied for and were granted their first Student Visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011.

A visa​ granted in this stream will be valid for two to four years, depending on the visa applicant's qualification.

(To see which work stream suits your circumstance, their requirements, checklists, and fees, please visit Graduate Work Stream  and Post-Study Work Stream

Up to 4 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa

You may now be eligible for up to 4 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) if you have studied in a Regional Area of Australia (Regional places include places like Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Adelaide, Canberra, Gold Coast, and many more..)

Read more on Extra Years of Temporary Graduate Visa

PR Grant

Small careless mistakes may result in visa rejection. Book a FREE consultation with Registered Migration Agents will help you get the visa without any headaches.


  • 20 years of experience

  • Prepare for your application to the Immigration

  • Preparation of Police Check

  • Arrange for new Insurance

  • Advice on Medical Checkup

  • Don't let small careless mistake resulting in a Visa rejection

  • You can also apply from outside Australia

  • 4.9 out of 5 customer satisfaction

  • Our Team speak multiple languages

  • English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesia, Malay, Bangla, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc...

  • Registered Migration Agents

  • (MARN1572961, MARN1172003)

Find out the requirement and eligibility to apply for Temporary Graduate Visa.

**This is the special price due to COVID19.** 

Temporary Graduate Visa $490.webp