top of page

Up to 4 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) for eligible courses

Temporary Graduate Visa

Temporary Graduate visa holders (post-study workstream) who have graduated from a regional educational institution and have lived in regional Australia on their 1stTemporary Graduate Visa will be eligible for a 2nd Temporary Graduate Visa.


The Visa condition will require ongoing residence in a regional area.

The student must live and study in the designated area in the study and Temporary Graduate Visa period.

3 Categories have been specified for Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) Eligibility:

Category 1

  • Regular Temporary Graduate Visa Duration continues.

  • 2 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa TR 485

  • ‘Major Cities’ of Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane do not receive any regional incentives


Category 2

  • 1 Extra Year of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

  • Up to 3 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa TR 485

  • Classified Designated Areas for ‘Category 2’: Cities and Major Regional Centres’ of Perth, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart


Category 3

  • 2 Extra Years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

  • Up to 4 Years of Temporary Graduate Visa TR 485

  • Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas

  •  Dedicated 11,200 regional places are under dedicated Category 3


  • RACC Education & Migration Services

  • 15+ years of experience

  • We can help you with applying for all Visa and Courses

  • No service charge for student visa application*

  • 4.9 out of 5 customer satisfaction (Google Rating)

  • Our Team speak multiple languages

  • English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesia, Malay, Bangla, Tagalog, Vietnamese, etc.


  • You can now apply for 3 years of Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485) after completing  a Post-Graduate coursework (Master) and,

  • 2 years for eligible VET courses (Trade/Cookery)

Temporary Graduate Visa (TR 485)

Follow us on Social Media to stay updated with Migration news, changes, and Scholarships.

Book Consultation

To know more about your Permanent Residency Pathway/Visa or options, connect with Registered Migration Agents (MARN1572961) and Education Agents:

Book a Phone/WhatsApp Consultation at:

bottom of page