Our office will be closed during Christmas and New Year holiday. Closing date:  21st December 2019 to 5th January 2020. We will open on Monday 6th January 2020. Sorry for the inconvenience, our staff will be replying to your inquiries ASAP after the holiday.

20 Years of Experience in Helping Apply Courses and Visas in Australia 

Genuine Advice You Can Trust

4.9 out of 5 Customer Service Satisfaction

WE SPEAK :  English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Tagalog,                                   Malay, Bangla, Spanish and more..

Free service to get offer letter from Australian College and University and also apply for Visa, Insurance, and Medical Check Up

Professional Year Programs with Discounts

NAATI Accredited Courses & NAATI CCL Test Info 

PTE Preparation Class

Australia is an increasingly popular country for students who are choosing to study abroad. There are 622,050 international students currently studying in Australia. Do you have a dream of studying in Australia?

Family visas are created to reunite immediate and extended family members with their eligible Australian relatives, including Partner Visas, Parent Visas and etc.

Visitor Visas allow you to travel around Australia and experience its natural beauty and lifestyle. Some of the visitor visas even allow you to work, such as Working Holiday Visa.

This visa allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after finishing your studies. There are two streams under this visa: Graduate Work and Post Study Work (PSW).

Skill Independent, State or Regional Sponsor. These visas allow you to work and live in Australia without employer sponsorship. To be eligible, you need to score at least 65 points for these points-tested visas.

The employer-sponsored visas allow you, nominated and sponsored by your employer to live and work in Australia. 

Business visas allow you to invest or start a business and then live in Australia. You'd better have a detailed plan and know your options before making such an important decision.

This visa allows recent engineering graduates of selected overseas educational institutions to stay in Australia for up to 18 months.

If your visa is refused or cancelled, you might be able to have the decision reviewed by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT).


© 2019 RACC Australia

    Migration Agent Registration Number

    (MARN): 1572961 & 1172003



343 Little Collins Street 

Melbourne VIC 3000

Level 7, Suite 715 - 716


Office: +61 405 455 972,  +61 411245868

Mobile / Whatsapp / WeChat :


+61 403 534 902