top of page

Tourist Visa/Working Holiday Visa to Student Visa

Tourist Visa (subclass 600) update

Did you know there are 140% more visitor visas holders in Australia compared with the same time last year? Applications are also being approved in a third of the time. 

Tourist Visa has multiple streams. With the right stream, an applicant may apply for a Student visa (subclass 500) while they are onshore. If you'd like to apply for Tourist Visa from offshore or, would like to apply for a Tourist visa for your family/friends from overseas, you can book a FREE WhatsApp (Call) consultation about Tourist Visa via this link:

Working Holiday Visa

Working Holiday Visa is for young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it.

Basic Eligibility for Working Holiday Visa:

  • Must be 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) - except for Canadian, French and Irish citizens, Danish (new inclusion), Italian (new inclusion) up to 35 (inclusive)

  • Must have a passport from an eligible country or jurisdiction

  • Must not be accompanied by dependent children

Read more about Working Holiday Visa here:

Tourist/Working Holiday Visa to Student Via conversion

We lately have a lot of student visa grants from applicants who switched to Student Visa from Tourist Visa.

We have multiple clients who received student Visa grants from Tourist visa within 1 day.​

Read more about our success stories:

👉 Book a Free WhatsApp (Call)/ Phone Consultation with us via this link:

Covid Visa (Subclass 408)

There are recent updates on Covid Visa, government has announced the COVID-19 Pandemic Event (subclass 408) visa with a 2-year stay period for TR 485 holder.

Temporary Graduate visa holders in Australia whose:

  • Visas expired or will expire between 1 September 2022 and 1 July 2023,

  • Or Temporary Graduate visa holders who were in Australia throughout the pandemic period and are therefore not eligible for the TGV Replacement stream

  • You must be working in Australia or have an offer of employment. 

May be eligible for the COVID-19 Pandemic Event (subclass 408) visa with a 2-year stay period.

You must apply 90 days before your TGV expires, or 28 days after your TGV expires to be eligible for a Pandemic event visa. 

If you are granted a 408 Pandemic Event visa, you will not be eligible to then apply separately for an extended TGV. 

Who and What is this visa for?

  • Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408) Visa is generally for Government endorsed and special events; the Australian Government however has declared COVID-19 as an event that could be considered under this Visa.

  • This is known as the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa.

Read more about Covid Visa:

👉 Book a Free WhatsApp (Call)/ Phone Consultation with us via this link:

1 Year Diploma and English Course

Learn English and increase your employability with a 1 Year Diploma course

  • Duration: 230/week (English Course)

  • Diploma of Leadership and Management $6,000 (1 Year course) or,

  • Diploma of Social Media Marketing $8,000 (1 Year course)

  • Installment payment options are available

Read more:

English + Diploma Course

Book FREE Consultation
Book a Free WhatsApp (Call)/ Phone Consultation with us via this link:


  • 15 years of experience

  • We can help you with applying for all Visa and Courses

  • No service charge for student visa application*

  • 4.9 out of 5 customer satisfaction

  • Our Team speaks multiple languages

  • English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesia, Malay, Tagalog, Bisaya, Hokkein, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese etc...

  • Registered Migration Agents

  • (MARN1572961, MARN1172003)

bottom of page